3D Object Design - Twilight Train - Allan Roy






Above is a picture of my 3D Object within the environment of the game and below are some pictures of my object.












The game I chose for 3D Object Design is The Legend of Zelda, out of all 3 designs I had made from merging the Triforce, Mirror of Twilight, Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Train, I chose the Twilight Train. The Twilight Train consists of merging the Spirit Train and the Mirror of Twilight to make a train that can travel between Hyrule & the Twilight Realm.








I started by making the boiler part 1st along with the Mirror of Twilight on the front of the train I then used the Twilit Portal designs on the wheels & top of the boiler to add the twilight design to the train, and then I added the back of the train and added the last amount of detail to the train. Overall it has turned out the way I wanted it to and I’m very happy with the overall design, the only part that was difficult was trying to keep the train symmetrical with the stone sidings and plow.



Comments

  1. Great work Allan! Maybe you could also create another post about brief 1 and publish your lovely drawings as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts