Kieran McAllister

My Choices


I started my creation by creating the body of the bomb, it is made out of a sphere and I made the colour of the object navy. I then made the eyes of the bomb, which I created with the cylinder tool by changing up the vertexes and using the turbomooth tool. I then moved onto the crown and the fuse I created the crow by also using the cylinder tool and sphere tools the crown base was gold and the gems, which were the spheres were red. The fuse I created by using the cylinder tool and then changing the movement of it by moving the vertexes.


The moustache was the most difficult part of modelling my object it took me a very long time to make it perfect. I created by making two rectangles and morphing them separately. I didn’t start off by using rectangles however, I started off my creation by using the line tool, it didn’t look how I wanted so I found out if there was another way to create it and I created two white rectangles. I morphed the two rectangles by moving vertexes to male the shape of the moustache. After I moved the vertexes the moustache parts had to be merged together, so I did, after I merged the two parts together I saw the moustache look very block like so I used the turbosmooth tool so that the moustache looked smoother and more like a moustache.




Was my design successful?



My design, in my opinion, could have been a lot better, I feel that I could have smoothed the edges a lot better and I could have textured the object a lot better, because I only used the generic colours because I could not find a good texture for my bomb. Its mustache could have been smoother and it also wasn’t merged together properly.




People said…


However according to some of the people I showed my design to said that the design was very good, however could do with some improvements, they said:

Kevin:


The design of the moustache could look a little smoother and could be a little smaller so that it could fit in the game a little easier.

Martin:


The design was successful it is looks as though it would fit in well in the Mario universe, It is essentially a larger version of the bomb already in mariokart.

Jason:


The design was successful; it resembled an object that looks similar to a character already in the Mario franchise, which makes it look very appealing.

Comments

Popular Posts