Connor Steward



my object in the game setting

Creating my final design: 




I used 3D max to create my final design piece which was the pipe glasses from my three advanced designs. I started of by using the cylinder tool to make the basic shape for the glasses and used the bolean tool to cut shapes into the cylinders to make them hollow. I then moved on to the back of the glasses and used the line tool to make the curves at the back. The next area of the design I focused on was the fronts of the glasses where i recreated the first cylinder step but made it bigger to fit he front and make them look like pipes from mario. To make the glasses a bit less bland I also added a yellow strip in the middle and lastly I used the material editor to change the main body of the glasses to green and the backs to yellow.




Comments

Popular Posts